quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Just for the girls...

Do You Need A Boyfriend?

Maybe you've never had a boyfriend, but think they look like fun. Or maybe you had one but lost him and want him (or someone like him) back. Or maybe you have one now, but can't decide if he's outlived his use yet. Either way, you need to find out if you need a boyfriend.

So why not let a cheesy random online test help you decide?

Yes, friends, through the wonders of technology the amazing spacefem.com will tell you if you, yes you, need a boyfriend. This test is only for unmarried women (or gay men, I suppose)... the rest of you will have to take one of our other tests. But the rest of you can have fun with this and hopefully get the results you're looking for in the end.
Just take the quizz:  
http://spacefem.com/quizzes/boyfriend/  
And have fun!!!


From: Spacefem.com: Do You Need A Boyfriend?
 

 

Um comentário:

  1. I did the quizz my test's result... Huuummm... I don't agree with it, because I have a boyfriend who I adore!
    No! Isn't that awesome? Yay you! You've won the quiz and will be just fine as your tough woman self.

    ResponderExcluir