quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2011

My Family and ME! (Acoustic Version)


Hello, everyone! 

We love our families. Let's sing about it!

This song was written from the heart to share our love to our families. It's got a nice melody and also happens to be a pretty good learning song for EFL/ESL learners.

In addition to the concept of love and family, vocabulary includes:

- mommy
- daddy
- sister
- brother
- grandma
- grandpa
- me!

Sing along at home or in the classroom. Please let us know your thoughts!


2 comentários:

  1. Fun! Since it is October I thought I'd share my method. I changed the 5 little pumpkins song to focus on family http://eslcarissa.blogspot.mx/2012/10/5-little-pumpkins-family-version.html is a great way to practice family members with really young English Language Learners. They students always love it

    ResponderExcluir