One thing I find myself wishing almost every day is for more time. More time to get everything done, or to get the things I need to do done better. More time to take time off of the things I have to do so I can do the things I want to do.
Here's a list of things I'd do if there were more hours in the day:
- Sleep more. (Soooo sleepy these days!)
- Try new recipes. I have so many great cookbooks and would love to make something new every day.
- Learn to play the guitar and/or become better at playing the piano.
- Become fluent in French.
- Take creative writing (or similar) classes at a very good university.
- Restart a fitness/pilates program.
- Spend more time at my sons' school, helping kids read and write.
- Read more books.
- Write more essays and reports. (I'll be happy if I can just finish my current proposal at this point.)
- Paint my toenails.
- Eat less carbohydrate.
What would YOU do if you could squeeze it into your daily schedule?