sábado, 11 de junho de 2011

My wishes...

Hello, everyone!
One thing I find myself wishing almost every day is for more time. More time to get everything done, or to get the things I need to do done better. More time to take time off of the things I have to do so I can do the things I want to do.


Here's a list of things I'd do if there were more hours in the day:

  1. Sleep more. (Soooo sleepy these days!)
  2. Try new recipes. I have so many great cookbooks and would love to make something new every day.
  3. Learn to play the guitar and/or become better at playing the piano.
  4. Become fluent in French.
  5. Take creative writing (or similar) classes at a very good university.
  6. Restart a fitness/pilates program.
  7. Spend more time at my sons' school, helping kids read and write.
  8. Read more books.
  9. Write more essays and reports. (I'll be happy if I can just finish my current proposal at this point.)
  10. Paint my toenails.
  11. Eat less carbohydrate.

What would YOU do if you could squeeze it into your daily schedule?

See you!
Teacher Jô


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário