Exercise: Fill gaps with the correct form. Use the verbs in the brackets.
1. I wish Ana _____ (not say) to Charles. Now he's upset.
2. I wish I _____ (have) a bigger car. Mine is too small.
3. I wish Tomas ______ (not be) so selfish but he's always been like this.
4. I wish I _____ (know) Carol was ill last week. I would have phoned her.
5. I wish someone _____ (answer) that phone. It's been ringing for ages.
6. I wish he _____ (not speak) so loudly. He thinks we are deaf.
7. I wish you _____ (not drive) so fast. You are making me angry.
8. I wish Sandy _____ (not arrive) late. We've missed the beginning of the film.
9. I wish you _____ (stop) telling me what to do. It really annoys me.
10. I wish I _____ (can buy) a new computer now. Mine s broken.
11. I wish your friend _____ (tell) so many lies. I can't stand liers.
12. I wish I _____ (knew) her e-mail address. I would send her an e-mail.