1. Soul mate: Someone with whom one has a special, almost spiritual connection Soul mate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility.
2. Twin soul: A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – thought to be the ultimate soul mate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join. However, not everyone who uses these terms intends them to carry such mystical connotations.
3. Soul lovers: Someone you love, and would do anything for, and someone who loves you, and would do anything for you. And in that love, nothing is required for either person, because everything is already given.
4. Soul sister/brother: Someone belonging in the same soul group as you and therefore having an unusually strong bond and likeness to you.
5. Spiritual and religious: concepts of reincarnation and karma. Soul mates have spent many previous lifetimes together.
6. Karmic soul mate: Someone who has a special mission or influence on one's life.
7. Companion soul mate: People with whom one has made a connection.
8. Balance partners and messengers: The people you meet along the way who help you create balance in your life.
9. Twin flame soul mate: A popular romantic belief that there is only one true soul mate.
10. Divine complement: A new colloquialism for a 'match made in heaven', a twin soul, who holds inborn potentials that match and complement one's own and who is linked eternally through a signature in the heart at the dimension of the spirit.
Hope you liked it!