Today I'm going to talk about a new word: "edible". But, what does it mean?
Well, we use "edible" to talk about something we can eat without any problem. For example, some kinds of flowers and mushrooms are edible. So, we can say:
- edible mushrooms [cogumelos comestíveis]
- edible flowers [flores comestíveis]
- edible paint [tinta comestível]
- These mushrooms are not edible. [Estes cogumelos não são comestíveis.]
- What flowers are not edible? [Quais flores não são comestíveis?]
Now you know what "edible" means, you can go around and eat anything you want. Anyway, don't forget the warning words: not edible!